Just thought I'd give this photo a try!
I used the original to work with. Here are the steps I did in Photoshop:
- cloned out the unwanted marks from scanning
- used the dodge tool to slightly lighten pars of the dog, and your daughter's hair
- ran the photo through NeatImage
- used the NeatImage version, and created a seperate layer, opacity at 75%
- Used Luko's Sharpening Method on the bottom layer (not the NeatImage one)
- added more film grain (just a bit)to make the original grain in the photo more unified (this way it doesn't look to smooth)
- added border and flattened!
Hope you like the workshop. It's getting late, and I'm still not tired, so I had to do something! (She is adorable by the way!)
|cloverstar, Riz, pridel, Mrgud, LCannon, goc, M4tej, branci, Roswell_Alien1, tomek_wap, szatanowska classificou este workshop como útil.|
|Only registered TrekLens members may rate workshop photos.|
|Tem que estar registado para iniciar colocar uma mensagem.|